Tuesday Evening…

I have an interview this Thursday for a marketing company in Columbia. I don’t know how I will get to the interview. I don’t know how I will get to work if I do get the job. Most likely I will still move to California (North Hollywood) even if I get the job. If I get the job the move will be postponed. It’s not that I am that eager to move back to California. The thing is that I have been here 2 years and I am still unemployed with no car or a place of my own. If this were to change anytime very soon then I would rethink moving back. If I had my own place and a new car then I would most likely not move.

Advertisements

Comments are closed.