Friday Afternoon…

I have an opportunity to move back to Los Angeles. I have a way to get there and a place to stay once I get there. I have not decided if I am going to move or not. This decision depends upon what happens this month. If I have a place to live here, a car, and a good job then I will not move. This decision is one that I will have to make. I am not open to some people’s advice because they are not interested in what is best for me.

Advertisements

Comments are closed.