Monday Afternoon…

I am considering my options. I have the opportunity to move back to California (North Hollywood – SFV). I don’t know if I will move or not. This depends upon what happens here over the next couple of months. If I do move I will move at the beginning of next year. I met with some people that I know about creating and shooting a TV show locally. They seemed very interested in my idea, so maybe it will happen. If this works I will be staying here. I have had no response to the Photography project. I was hopeful about raising the money for this project. I have been entering to win an apartment in Lower Manhattan. I would not mind living there. I am considering the options. I will have to decide soon what to do.

Advertisements

Comments are closed.