Friday Evening

I have decided to wait until January to move to California, unless something different happens as far as work in my field, I will be moving. If things do not change I will be moving to North Hollywood. In a way I am looking forward to the move. Though I will miss seeing my mom as much as I am now. This move is something that I have to do. If things change as far as work, having my own place and a car then I will not move. I am going hiking with Ignite tomorrow.


Comments are closed.